Posts with tag "Derek Jeter"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
After heating up the dancefloor for seven seasons on 'Dancing with the Stars,' Derek Hough is taking a much-deserved break from the show. The dancer-choreographer will be spending season 12 away from the ballroom, taking time to film dance flick 'Cobu 3D' in New York and Toronto this spring. In the film, Hough plays a New Orleans dancer who falls for the drummer of a rival dance group while ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 10:19 AM by Zach Dionne
Despite a Page Six murmur that Minka Kelly is engaged to New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, the 30-year-old 'Friday Night Lights' actress isn't tying the knot any time soon. "I promise you, I'm not getting married in the next month," she tells GQ. (We think. A little tough to focus with that sexy photo spread...) In the new issue, on newsstands Jan. 25, Kelly also clears up rumors about ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Sam Brand
Yankees playboy Derek Jeter is finally settling down. He and 'Friday Night Lights' star Minka Kelly are on deck to get hitched. Same goes for Canadian crooner Michael Bublé and Argentinian bombshell Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre. It's not all peace and harmony on the internet today. Many are arguing 'Avatar' is racist. This is What You're Searching For Today... ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and 'Friday Night Lights' star Minka Kelly are set to tie the knot, The New York Post reports. According to the Post, Jeter and Kelly have set a November wedding date and will have the ceremony at the same place Kevin Jonas recently wed -- a castle on Long Island. ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:47 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Bert and Ernie,' 'Gretchen Rossi,' and 'Elizabeth Lambert' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed