Posts with tag "DeryckWhibley"
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Homegrown rocker girl Avril Lavigne has her own and everyone else's tongues wagging after she was spotted kissing a mystery man in a New York City bar, reports RadarOnline.com. The 'Complicated' singer has apparently gotten over her break-up with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, the frontman for Sum 41. Lavigne was seen passionately making out with a mystery man at New York's Rose Bar at the Gramercy...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Rocker Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley. In the papers filed, Lavigne is also seeking to deny him spousal support, TMZ is reporting....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's official: Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are separating after three years of marriage, Us Weekly reports. Lavigne took to her blog to address the split. "I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know, and I love him with all my heart. Deryck...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Ebola in New York: Inside the Apartment Building Where Dr. Craig Spencer Lived
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Prince Harry Steps Out With Several Lucky Ladies for Dinner—See the Pic!
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!