Posts with tag "DeryckWhibley"
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Homegrown rocker girl Avril Lavigne has her own and everyone else's tongues wagging after she was spotted kissing a mystery man in a New York City bar, reports RadarOnline.com. The 'Complicated' singer has apparently gotten over her break-up with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, the frontman for Sum 41. Lavigne was seen passionately making out with a mystery man at New York's Rose Bar at the Gramercy...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Rocker Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley. In the papers filed, Lavigne is also seeking to deny him spousal support, TMZ is reporting....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's official: Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are separating after three years of marriage, Us Weekly reports. Lavigne took to her blog to address the split. "I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know, and I love him with all my heart. Deryck...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson to Hank Baskett: You Aren't Wanted
- How Princess Kate Got Back to Her 'Smiling, Bubbly Self'
- Megyn Kelly: My Kids Don't Know What I Do for a Living
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves