Posts with tag "DesignerFashion"
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:03 PM by Amber James
Although 'Gossip Girl' continues to enchant us with juicy story lines and fashionable clothing, this season is blatantly fictitious about the freshman college experience. Does anyone remember moving into their college dorm? It was probably a small room in which you had to live, eat and sleep in -- while sharing it with a person you'd never met. Yet, when the Upper East Siders moved into their new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- New Jersey Teacher Accused of Sexually Assaulting Three Students
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- The Miss America Theme Song Is Following Newly Crowned Kira Kazantsev Everywhere—Watch the Funny Jimmy Kimmel Clip!
- Johnny Weir's Ex Victor Voronov Says Skater Falsely Accused Him of ''Attempted Rape'' and Having Herpes
- The 17 Most Scathing Questions the Press Asked NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Translated