Posts with tag "Diablo Cody"
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 06:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Screenwriter Diablo Cody, 32, gave birth to her first son yesterday. True to form, Cody, a staple of the Twitterverse, announced the happy news via her Twitter: "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed." The father is Cody's husband and 'Chelsea Lately' staffer Dan Maurio. Cody (real name: Brook Busey) announced in a span of hours on April 6,...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
For some reason Megan Fox inspires fear and loathing, or at the very least, scorn among many in Hollywood. Her much-anticipated new flick 'Jennifer's Body,' penned by another Hollywood It Girl, Diablo Cody, bombed bad at the box office last weekend, proving that not even gratuitous lesbian make-out sessions between two pillow-lipped actresses is enough to catapult a movie into box office gold. In...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The campy horror film 'Jennifer's Body,' which stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and opened this past weekend to little fanfare and less-than-stellar box office numbers. In fact, more people could probably tell you that the two female stars kiss in the film than they could about any other plot points, thanks to a lip-locking trailer. Seyfried tells GQ that that kiss was "very feminine," going...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- The designs of Oscar de la Renta
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage