Posts with tag "DiabloCody"
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
digg_url = 'http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/24/megan-fox-career-advice/'; For some reason Megan Fox inspires fear and loathing, or at the very least, scorn among many in Hollywood. Her much-anticipated new flick 'Jennifer's Body,' penned by another Hollywood It Girl, Diablo Cody, bombed bad at the box office last weekend, proving that not even gratuitous lesbian make-out sessions between two ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The campy horror film 'Jennifer's Body,' which stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and opened this past weekend to little fanfare and less-than-stellar box office numbers. In fact, more people could probably tell you that the two female stars kiss in the film than they could about any other plot points, thanks to a lip-locking trailer. Seyfried tells GQ that that kiss was "very feminine," going ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up again, report says
- ?Bates Motel' star Freddie Highmore teases tonight's season finale, takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Ricky Gervais character David Brent gives first guitar lesson ? VIDEO
- ?Kinky Boots' original cast recording ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Victoria Beckham Cries During David Beckham's Final Soccer Game—See the Pic
- Chad Johnson Arrested After Appearing in Court for Alleged Probation Violation
- Demi Lovato Recalls Being "Really Mad" at Joe Jonas Post-Split, but Says They Now "Have a Great Friendship"