Posts with tag "Diane Kruger"
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 01:59 PM by Sarah Crow
Diane Kruger wowed audiences as screen siren Bridget von Hammersmark in Quentin Tarantino's 'Inglourious Basterds,' but she almost didn't get the part, she revealed to GQ magazine. The actress, born Diane Heidkrüger in Algermissen, Germany, told the magazine that the director originally intended to look elsewhere for an actress to play the Deutsche defector because he didn't believe that...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Although she's in a relationship with longtime boyfriend Joshua Jackson, don't expect Diane Kruger to walk down the aisle again any time soon. "Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don't believe in marriage," she tells Glamour. (The actress was married to French actor Guillaume Canet from 2001 to 2006.) "I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There's no paper tha...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' beauty Diane Kruger keeps it real when it comes to relationships in Hollywood. Even though she's committed to boyfriend Joshua Jackson, she seems turned off by the idea of tying the knot. "I'm not religious, so that aspect of it means nothing. And don't get me wrong -- I believe in commitment. But out of experience, I know if that goes away, no paper you have signed will ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from dif...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Posts Sweet Message to Bruce Jenner Before Heading Out of Town
- Kim Kardashian Shares Support for Bruce Jenner but Admits Transition Has Been an 'Adjustment' for the Family
- Sisters Missing for 2 Weeks Survive on Girl Scout Cookies And Cheese Puffs
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Jared Leto Is Terrifying as the Joker in Suicide Squad—See the New Photo That Will Haunt Your Nightmares!
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Posts Essay After ABC Interview, Talks Marriage and Says She's Grateful
- Rob Kardashian Calls Bruce Jenner a "Role Model" After Diane Sawyer Interview, Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies