Posts with tag "Dianna Agron"
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
'Glee' beauty Dianna Agron, who plays Quinn Fabray on the hit musical show, is reportedly getting very close with actor Sebastian Stan, giving rise to relationship rumors. 27-year-old Stan has allegedly been spotted visiting the 25-year-old acting and singing sensation while she's on the road with the rest of her 'Glee' cast mates for the show's summer concert tour. According to the source,...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Now that 'Glee' girl, Dianna Agron, has wrapped up her second season at William McKinely High she's ready to take it all off -- her hair that is. Agron debuted her new chopped bob via Twitter and her fierce locks have already seen the flash of day -- photographer and buddy, Tyler Shields, got the first pics of Agron's new 'do. After lamenting the end of the musical show's filming season, Agron...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The first ladies of 'Glee,' Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Amber Riley, share the May cover of Marie Claire and they're dishing about what goes on after their director calls cut. It's no doubt that these three beauties are tired after a 14-hour day of rehearsals and filming, so how do they unwind? 'The First Wives Club' drinking sorority, of course. According to their interview, it all...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
'Glee' star Dianna Agron believes that people are under the impression that she is in a relationship with her co-star Lea Michele. In an interview for the May issue of Marie Claire, the 24-year-old actress was asked what had been the most absurd rumor she had heard. Agron's reply was, "Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship. There are supposedly forums with photos of us...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Fresh off her breakup from 'I Am Number Four' co-star Alex Pettyfer, Dianna Agron wasn't shy about hitting the party scene. UsMagazine.com reports the 'Glee' star hit the Weinstein/Montblanc pre-Oscar bash at LA's Soho House on Feb. 26 with close pal, 'Gossip Girl' star Jessica Szohr. And it wasn't long before Agron, 24, was spotted in an intense chat with 'Captain America' cutie, Chris Evans,...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 02:50 AM by Christo Varghese
'Glee' star Dianna Agron is reportedly in hiding from her ex-boyfriend, 'I Am Number Four' star Alex Pettyfer. UsMagazine.com is quoting a source saying that since Agron split from Pettyfer two weeks ago, she has been "staying at a hotel under an alias." The reason for the secrecy is that since the split, Pettyfer has reportedly become "a psycho loose cannon." An eyewitness is quoted...
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 10:05 AM by Christine Fenno
'Glee' star Dianna Agron and her 'I Am Number Four' co-star Alex Pettyfer have called it quits after less than one year together, according to an Us report that also claims Agron has just moved out of the home she'd been sharing with her leading man. Less than a month ago, the actress' rep was vehemently denying rumors of an engagement. British actor Pettyfer, 20, and Agron, 24, met on the...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 01:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Dianna Agron and boyfriend Alex Pettyfer are not engaged, according to reps of both the actors, quashing a report in UsMagazine.com that claimed a source close to the couple revealed that the pair was secretly engaged. Access Hollywood is reporting that reps of both Agron, 24, and Pettyfer, 20, said that the engagement report was totally false. The pair first met on the sets of the upcoming...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Jett Wells
After a semi-controversial GQ cover and frustration with financial aspects of her career, Dianna Agron fired her agent and manager a month ago, according to Page Six. "She is delighted with the success of 'Glee' and her role, but she parted ways with [her agent and manager] around a month ago," a source told Page Six. "Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 10:53 AM by Zach Dionne
'Glee' actress Dianna Agron may have apologized for her sexy GQ photo shoot alongside costars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, but her brother isn't a bit sorry. "My sister has turned down a lot of roles because she does not want to be naked. I looked at the pictures in the magazine and they're not bad at all. I trust my sister and her judgment," Jason Agron tells RadarOnline.com. The Parents...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Russell Brand Slams Sean Hannity After Watching Segment on Gaza Conflict—Watch Now!
- Orlando Bloom Spends Time With Ex-Wife of Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend Leading Up to Justin Bieber Fight
- Jason Derulo Expresses Sympathy for Robin Thicke: ''When Somebody's Desperate, They're Desperate''