Posts with tag "Dick Van Dyke"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:27 PM by Rob Shuter
Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore are back together, and it's all thanks to Rachael Ray! The daytime star transformed the set of her talk show into a re-imagined take on Rob and Laura Petrie's TV home for an episode airing Thursday, May 12. In this amazing preview, Rachael gets to the bottom of why the two worked so well as a couple on 'The Dick Van Dyke Show.' "I had a crush on her, and that ...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
The irrepressible Dick Van Dyke is believe it or not, 85, but he shows no signs of slowing down and has just released a memoir, 'My Lucky Life In And Out Of Show Business.' It's filled with tales about his lustrous career, although the star of his own iconic TV show and films like 'Mary Poppins' tells PopEater in a new interview, "I hesitate to call it a career. I had no goals in mind. I just we...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 06:50 AM by John Mitchell
TV legend Dick Van Dyke has been forced to cancel the entire run of his one-man show after aggravating a previous injury during a performance on Wednesday. A publicist for the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles said on Thursday that Van Dyke has been bothered by his Achilles tendon and will have to drop out of the upcoming run of 'Dick Van Dyke -- Step in Time: A Musical Memoir.' Van Dyke, who ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Effective Power' Bug Causing iPhones to Crash When They Receive a Certain Text Message
- Dustin Diamond's Stabbing Trial Begins with a Strange Misstep by His Lawyer
- Brantley Gilbert Takes a Motorcycle Trip with Combat Veterans - See the Pics
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Rock Is the ''Selfie King'': Should Kim Kardashian Be Worried?
- Shirtless Chace Crawford Shows Off His Sexy Beach Bod—and Bulge—on Vacation in Mexico
- The Little Couple's Bill Klein Recalls His Battle With Depression, Shares Past Struggle to Overcome Bullies