Posts with tag "Dick Zimmerman"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 10:34 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Dick Zimmerman became world-renowned for introducing a style of celebrity portrait photography that looked like a painting. (You remember all those TV Guide covers from the '70s and '80s, right?) Over the years, he's shot some of the biggest names in Hollywood, ranging from Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to John Travolta and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Over a 13-year period, Zimmerman also ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTO: Miley Cyrus Wigs Out with a Sleek Banged Bob
- Tori Spelling: I'm Overprotective of Finn After My Difficult Pregnancy
- Hoda Kotb Shows Off Bikini Body in Miami
- Kanye West: 'I'm putting my life at risk' like a police officer with 'Yeezus' tour
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- TV Recap: ?The Amazing Race,' ?Once Upon a Time,' and ?Homeland' ? VIDEO
- Google celebrates computer programmer Grace Hopper
- New dog, old tricks in revamped ?Family Guy' intro ? VIDEO
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire, Reveals "the Best Thing" She Got From Marriage to Russell Brand
- Sleepy Hollow Sneak Peek: Ichabod. And. Abbie. Under. The. Mistletoe. What Are You Waiting For? Watch!
- Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom: "We Still Love and Care for Each Other Deeply"