Posts with tag "Dick Zimmerman"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 10:34 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Dick Zimmerman became world-renowned for introducing a style of celebrity portrait photography that looked like a painting. (You remember all those TV Guide covers from the '70s and '80s, right?) Over the years, he's shot some of the biggest names in Hollywood, ranging from Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to John Travolta and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Over a 13-year period, Zimmerman also ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
- San Diego Man Arrested for Allegedly Sending 'Harassing' Packages to Juvenile Dance Moms Contestant
- A.J. Jacobs Interviews His (Very Distant) Cousin Jordin Sparks
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Effortlessly Transition Your Maxi Dress Into Fall With These No-Fail Celeb Styling Tricks
- Amy Purdy's Secret Celebrity Wedding Singer Revealed! Plus, the ''Amazing Moment'' She Shared With Her Grandpa
- Try and Keep Your Cool After Watching This Empire Season 2 Sneak Peek—Oh Hey, Marisa Tomei!