Posts with tag "Dick Zimmerman"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 10:34 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Dick Zimmerman became world-renowned for introducing a style of celebrity portrait photography that looked like a painting. (You remember all those TV Guide covers from the '70s and '80s, right?) Over the years, he's shot some of the biggest names in Hollywood, ranging from Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to John Travolta and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Over a 13-year period, Zimmerman also ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Screen Actors Glasses: Stylish Lady Frames Ruled the SAG Awards
- Emma Stone and Julia Roberts Give Their Unique Spin to the Lady Tux
- Birdman Wins the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- SAG Awards 2015: We live-blogged it
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- Best Beauty Looks at the 2015 SAG Awards: Emma Stone, Keira Knightley, Lupita Nyong'o & More!
- Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Crowned Miss Universe 2014
- Christina Milian Is The Peacemaker During Her Sister & Brother-in-Law's Screaming Fight—Get the Full Turned Up Recap!