Posts with tag "Dick Zimmerman"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 10:34 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Dick Zimmerman became world-renowned for introducing a style of celebrity portrait photography that looked like a painting. (You remember all those TV Guide covers from the '70s and '80s, right?) Over the years, he's shot some of the biggest names in Hollywood, ranging from Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to John Travolta and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Over a 13-year period, Zimmerman also...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- Listen to Brad Paisley's New Song 'Crushin' It'
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino to Take Anger Management Classes After Tanning Salon Arrest
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Phaedra Parks Taking Time Off From Filming New Season—Find Out Why!
- Audrina Patridge and Longtime Boyfriend Corey Bohan Break Up
- James Shigeta Dead at 81: Character Actor and Singer Had Memorable Roles in Die Hard and Flower Drum Song