Posts with tag "Diplo"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Keith Murphy
Wesley "Diplo" Pentz is having a surreal moment. The acclaimed DJ, who rose out of Philadelphia's underground dance music club scene in the early '00s, hasn't quite gotten used to being music's current go-to producer. Diplo boasts an eclectic range of musical feats that includes crafting a Grammy-nominated crossover hit for M.I.A. ('Paper Planes'), dropping a remix for superstar pop princess Britn...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Obamas Celebrate the Fourth of July with Military Families at the White House: 'Freedom Isn't Free'
- All About The Godparents Who Will Help Nurture Princess Charlotte
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Celebrated the Fourth of July
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?
- Kevin Hart Teases His "Small" and "Simple" Wedding to Eniko Parrish: We're Not "Making a Big Mascarade"
- Plain White T's Singer Tim Lopez Marries His Ready for Love Match Jenna Reeves—Get the Details!