Posts with tag "Diplo"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Keith Murphy
Wesley "Diplo" Pentz is having a surreal moment. The acclaimed DJ, who rose out of Philadelphia's underground dance music club scene in the early '00s, hasn't quite gotten used to being music's current go-to producer. Diplo boasts an eclectic range of musical feats that includes crafting a Grammy-nominated crossover hit for M.I.A. ('Paper Planes'), dropping a remix for superstar pop princess ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why hasn't Jane Fonda's $800G charity made any gifts since 2006?
- Celebrity-inspired holiday gifts
- YouTube gold: 13 biggest viral videos of 2013
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Beyoncé Releases Surprise Album on iTunes: Best Celebrity Twitter Reactions to Her New Music!
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now