Posts with tag "Dita Von Teese"
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
The New York Fashion Week runway was red hot on Wednesday evening as fearless female celebrities strutted their stuff at the 2011 Heart Truth Red Dress Collection Fashion Show. More than 20 celebrity participants including Denise Richards, Camila Alves, Suzanne Somers and Dita Von Teese showcased the power of the Red Dress to encourage women to take action to protect their heart health. The...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Marilyn Manson has reunited with actress Evan Rachel Wood. The goth rocker told Metal Hammer magazine that after being stricken by what he calls an "identity crisis," he has accepted that he needs to work on what he is best at and believes his new outlook is working well as the 22-year-old actress -- whom he first split from in October 2008 before briefly reuniting in February -- has agreed to ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 11:55 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!