Posts with tag "DomesticViolence"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
As if Chris Brown's life, image and reputation haven't been sullied enough since his brutal beating of RIhanna back in February, this week offered up a surplus of less-than-rainbows-and-puppies news for the disgraced R&B star. His quest to revamp his public persona via apologies has helped a bit, but this week, that all hit the skids thanks to a few minor hiccups (e.g., his awesomely terrib...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown
In the first portion of her ABC interview, Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer that she went back to Chris Brown "eight or nine" times following domestic violence incidents, and that she was blinded by love and made the wrong choices. "Don't react off of love. F love," Rihanna emotionally pleads to young girls who may be in her situation. Rihanna also says it was "embarrassing that's the type of person ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SCOOP: 4-Year-Old Cries When Asked About the First Day of School by Reporter (VIDEO)
- Injured Train Hero Spencer Stone Arrives Back in the U.S. as Crowd Cheers (Video)
- Jason Sudekis Downs a Nasty Cocktail When He Plays a Drinking Game with Jimmy Fallon
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Karlie Kloss ditches runway for NYU
- Sofia Vergara dons Peggy Bundy wig
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde