Posts with tag "Donald Sutherland"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 07:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
'The Hunger Games' has found its President Snow: Donald Sutherland. Filming has already begun, with Jennifer Lawrence starring as heroine Katniss, who must fight in the televised battle-to-the-death known as the Hunger Games. Sutherland joins recent additions Amber Chaney (a newcomer who'll play Avox Girl), Toby Jones (cast as Claudius Templesmith) and Lenny Kravitz (Cinna). In the film, ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
- Ryan Reynolds Addresses Baby Carrier Controversy, Says His Hold Is 'Perfect' Now
- Subway Parts Ways with Pitchman Jared Fogle After FBI Raid
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Tyga Addresses Penis Pic Scandal: ''I'll Never Understand Why People Choose Hate and Negativity''
- Sorry, but Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Is Here to Debunk Every Single Jon Snow Theory You've Ever Heard
- Hillary Clinton Talks Donald Trump, Those SNL Impersonations and Who Should Be on the $10 Bill