Posts with tag "Donald Sutherland"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 07:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
'The Hunger Games' has found its President Snow: Donald Sutherland. Filming has already begun, with Jennifer Lawrence starring as heroine Katniss, who must fight in the televised battle-to-the-death known as the Hunger Games. Sutherland joins recent additions Amber Chaney (a newcomer who'll play Avox Girl), Toby Jones (cast as Claudius Templesmith) and Lenny Kravitz (Cinna). In the film,...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! What Your Favorite Stars are Eating and Drinking Right Now
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22'
- Do You Know an Outstanding Teacher? Send Him or Her to the All-Star Game!
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Jamie Dornan's Scruffy Beard Is Back as Fifty Shades Stud Returns Home to Northern Ireland, Visits a Pub and Attends Rugby Game
- Ramona Singer Doing "Great" After Filing For Divorce From Mario: "I Know My Husband Loves Me"
- Karlie Kloss Shows Off Her New West Village Townhouse—See the Pics!