Posts with tag "DonaldSutherland"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Share: What The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Eats in a Day
- The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Responds to Celebrity Wife Swap Backlash
- Want to Live like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale - and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection