Posts with tag "Donnie Wahlberg"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
New Kids on the Block star Donnie Wahlberg and his wife Kim Fey finalized their long-simmering divorce after nine years of marriage, AP reports. Final papers were filed in Los Angeles on Sept. 28. The couple originally filed in August 2008 and have been separated for two years. They had two sons Xavier and Elijah. According to PEOPLE back in 2008, Fey was seeking child custody as well as...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges