Posts with tag "Donnie Wahlberg"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
New Kids on the Block star Donnie Wahlberg and his wife Kim Fey finalized their long-simmering divorce after nine years of marriage, AP reports. Final papers were filed in Los Angeles on Sept. 28. The couple originally filed in August 2008 and have been separated for two years. They had two sons Xavier and Elijah. According to PEOPLE back in 2008, Fey was seeking child custody as well as spo...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- Alan Thicke doesn't want to see a 'Growing Pains' remake
- Miranda Lambert takes on Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood'
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have hit a 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!