Posts with tag "Doris Eaton Travis"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Kate's Nerve-Wracking Moment with the Scouts?
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, John Krasinski, Lisa Kudrow & More Added to PEOPLE Magazine Awards Line-Up!
- Agent Carter Is a Gun-Toting Super Spy in New Poster (PHOTO)
- The 6 most baffling TV holiday specials ever made
- Emails reveal Sony showed ?Interview' to US officials who gave it the OK
- Drew Barrymore: Don't compare me to Gwyneth Paltrow