Posts with tag "Doris Eaton Travis"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Begin Their Own Holiday Traditions
- Caleb Bankston Explains His Relationship with Survivor Villain Colton Cumbie
- Kevin Bacon's Advice for His Daughter, Miss Golden Globe: 'Don't Trip!'
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more