Posts with tag "Doris Eaton Travis"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Monaco's Royal Wedding, Round Two! Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo Hold Religious Wedding in Italy
- American Woman Killed While on Vacation in Cape Town at Popular Tourist Spot
- Italian Court Gives Naomi Campbell Suspended Prison Sentence for Assaulting Photographer, Lawyer Vows to Appeal
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67