Posts with tag "Doris Eaton Travis"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reese Witherspoon Takes Us Inside Her Diamond Try-On for the Met Gala (Yes, It's A Thing)
- See the Exclusive Sketch of Sofia Vergara's Romantic Met Gala Gown!
- Justin Bieber's Dragon Blazer, Michael B. Jordan's Snazzy Suit and More Standout Guy Style at the Met Gala
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' star Brad Garrett talks costars, religion and politics
- ?American Pickers' on show's success: ?We don't see it slowing down anytime soon'
- FOX411's pic of the day