Posts with tag "DosEquis"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker' fa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What the Stars Will Be Eating at the Emmy's Governors Ball
- Cat Stranded in Tree for a Month Finally Rescued
- Jessica Biel Is Fabulous with Look-Alike Brother - as She Reveals the Most Magical Moment of Motherhood
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Lucy Liu becomes a mom, shocks fans
- Miley Cyrus Is Dating Victoria's Secret Angel Stella Maxwell (Just Not Exclusively): "I'm Not in a Relationship"
- Police Shut Down Jerry Seinfeld's Kids' Charity Lemonade Stand After Neighbor Complains—Was It Newman?!
- Michelle Pfeiffer Joins HBO Movie About Bernie Madoff and We Want to Make Her a Permanent TV Fixture