Posts with tag "Dr. Dre"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 12:20 AM by Boombox Editors
A lot has happened in the dozen years since Dr. Dre released a solo album. A lot. Dre's much-storied third album, 'Detox,' is kinda like hip-hop's own 'Chinese Democracy.' Except that everyone expects great things from this one. It's almost time to finally cash in those chips for the money and the big payoff: After years of hearing Dre's collaborators -- including Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube -- discus...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem and Dr. Dre appear on the cover of the latest issue of VIBE. In the magazine, Em talks about his own mortality, admitting he thinks about death -- a lot. "Yeah, I do. A lot. I think about it a lot. I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the f*** out. It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later then I would be gone. I think about that...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'