Posts with tag "Dr. Dre"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 12:20 AM by Boombox Editors
A lot has happened in the dozen years since Dr. Dre released a solo album. A lot. Dre's much-storied third album, 'Detox,' is kinda like hip-hop's own 'Chinese Democracy.' Except that everyone expects great things from this one. It's almost time to finally cash in those chips for the money and the big payoff: After years of hearing Dre's collaborators -- including Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube --...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem and Dr. Dre appear on the cover of the latest issue of VIBE. In the magazine, Em talks about his own mortality, admitting he thinks about death -- a lot. "Yeah, I do. A lot. I think about it a lot. I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the f*** out. It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later then I would be gone. I think about that...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!