Posts with tag "DrakeLabry"
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008. ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen." ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:48 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert is single again. The singer and boyfriend Drake LaBry have broken up, Usmagazine.com reports. "They're still friends, and it's totally mutual," a source said. "They will still talk and see each other." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water Finale: Who Will Make it Off Redemption Island?—Watch the Final Challenge!
- Justin Bieber Gives His "Haters" the Middle Finger, Wipes Out on Skateboard—See the Pics!
- House of Cards Season 2 Trailer: Expect "No Mercy" and Major "Casualties"—Watch Now