Posts with tag "Drew Barrymore"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Drew Barrymore has dyed her ever-changing locks once again! The 36-year-old star showed up at a book launch party in West Hollywood on Wednesday night rocking hot red hair, UsMagazine.com reports. Barrymore joined Fergie, Channing Tatum and Hilary Duff to help celeb nutritionist Kimberly Snyder launch her new book, The Beauty Detox Solution. So after sporting blonde, brown, and even black ...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Not every actor in Hollywood has the ability to stomach the harsh reviews directed at them by critics, but Justin Long is not just any actor. The 'Going the Distance' star took Movieline critic Michelle Orange's cutting review of the film - and Long personally - in stride, reciting her tirade on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' and penning a witty, good-natured response to her criticisms. Long, ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Mary J. Blige and Drew Barrymore are making sure that a glittering metallic brocade column dress from Catherine Malandrino's Holiday/Resort 2011 line is getting quite the red carpet workout this summer. Our pals at StyleList noticed that the gorgeous gold gown first showed up on Malandrino herself at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in June. Ten days later, the strapless dress ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 09:20 PM by PopEater Staff
In an interview with the London Daily Standard, Drew Barrymore really opened up. Not about her new romantic comedy 'Going the Distance' and not about working with on-again, off-again beau Justin Long. In fact, she went off about a reporter who'd just interviewed her! "You should have heard this bitch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 12:40 PM by Bryan Alexander
During one intimate scene in the upcoming 'Going the Distance,' Drew Barrymore's character engages in a fantasy over the phone with her long-distance lover and gets very hot thinking about Mark Wahlberg's iconic Calvin Klein underwear ads. You'd think Mr. Wahlberg would be flattered. Apparently not. As Barrymore explains, she had a very awkward exchange with Wahlberg when he learned her ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
How do they do it? While we may give a lot of flack to Hollywood's finest for the comparatively short shelf lives of their romantic relationships, we know that they face trials and tribulations in coupling that the average person does not. Not only does their partnership face constant scrutiny from the prying eyes of the press, but their jobs dictate they will spend a significant amount of time ...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 09:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Drew Barrymore is on the August cover of Nylon--and I the accompanying interview, the actress opens up about her dislike of technology, being true to herself, and simulating phone sex in her new movie, 'Going the Distance.' "You know, phone sex going awry is just a funny concept to me and I thought, This is going to be one of those scenes where we have to go balls out, and if it doesn't ...
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Taylor Swift will use her pretty looks to sell makeup. The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports. Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 02:49 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Although Dr. Conrad Murray, who faces a manslaughter charge in Michael Jackson's death, will stand by his argument that Jackson himself administered the fatal dose of Propofol, sources close to Jackson's family tell me his three children are preparing to testify against him. More details about the case, plus find out who is texting Tiger Woods every day ... after the jump! ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 02:50 PM by Steven Avalos
Ah, the infamous food fight. Since the beginning of time, people have gathered en masse to stuff their faces and (sometimes) take a little pie to the face... And it seems like any good (or bad, for that matter) movie needs a great food fight to cut all the dramatic tension and bring the characters closer together in the messy aftermath. We rounded up some of the most memorable food fights in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed