Posts with tag "Drew Carey"
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Drew Carey debuted a strikingly slim figure at a party in Los Angeles last night, picture above right. The photo on the left is from a mere five months ago, when Carey celebrated his 500th episode of 'The Price is Right.' This new development is arguably the healthiest that Carey, 52, has ever looked in his 15-plus years on TV. Kind of reminds us of John Goodman's recent transformation! Congr...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
'Price Is Right' icon Bob Barker passed the baton skinny mic over to Drew Carey about three years ago, and at the time the transition of power went smoothly. So, what does he think of his replacement these days? "[Drew] does his show differently than I did," Barker confided to a total stranger (ie. a friendly TMZ cameraman) on Monday. "I tried to make the show really exciting and he doesn't do tha...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and, really...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olsen Twins Are 'Teetering' on Whether They Will Return for Fuller House, Netflix Exec Says
- FROM EW: Robert De Niro to Direct A Bronx Tale Musical
- Utah Teen Discovers He's Allergic to Food: 'I Remember What it Tastes Like, That Will Have to Be Enough'
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- JoAnna García Swisher Opens Up About Her Sex Life With Nick Swisher on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!
- The Night Before Trailer: Seth Rogen Trips Out in Church After Taking Mushrooms and Miley Cyrus Makes a Surprise Appearance!
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!