Posts with tag "Drew Lachey"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo are busy planning their wedding, but no one, and that includes Nick's brother and Best Man Drew, are privy to any of the details including the date. "We have been told to expect a phone call and expect to jump on a plane," Drew told me backstage recently at 'New York Live' where we were both appearing as guests. "It could be any day now so we are all ready."...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dog with Muzzle Bound Shut Narrowly Escapes Death
- Prince Andrew and Ex-Wife Fergie Come Together for a Fashionable Cause: 'It Is About Family Unity'
- Topshop Ditches 'Ridiculously' Skinny Mannequins after Facebook Complaint
- Flavor Flav fires his 2nd lawyer in New York traffic case; lawyers say plea deal revoked
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Comedian Aziz Ansari gets his own Netflix series, 'Master of None,' premiering in November
- Bachelor Nation Reacts to The Bachelorette's Big Finale
- Michael Strahan Accidentally Gives Away a Trip on Live!—and Kelly Ripa's Reaction Is Priceless: Watch!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Releasing Clutch Collection Inspired By Her Favorite Rappers—And Jay Z Is Included, Of Course!