Posts with tag "DrewBarrymore"
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 07:58 PM by PopEater Staff
Longtime Hollywood VIP Drew Barrymore is on the August cover of Elle -- and she's opening up about getting older, being single and her experience with child stardom. She also tackles the media's misconception of her: "I make movies. I have a passion. Puppies and daisies don't accomplish anything. That's not me at all," she tells the magazine. More excerpts from the candid interview after the...
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:11 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Drew Barrymore chi...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Megan Rumph
Just hours after clumsily forgetting to thank boyfriend Justin Long (for the second time!) during her SAG acceptance speech Saturday night, Drew Barrymore was seen braving the rain for some sandwiches and perhaps some damage control. People reports that the couple was spotted at an Italian deli in Santa Monica, California on Sunday afternoon. "Drew was hugging people while she and Justin were a...
- Posted Jan 24th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Marc Schneider
Before any more award shows, Drew Barrymore should, um, polish up one of those, um, acceptance speeches before, uh, she gets there. The bubbly actress stammered and stuttered her way through her thank yous after snagging a SAG for her stunning performance in the TV movie 'Grey Gardens' on Saturday night. It was her second flubbed speech in a week, coming on the tails of her self-admitted screwi...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 02:55 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week we get an overload of sequins, a ton of glitter, and we learn a lesson: even if you're an older lady or still a teenager, you're fully capable of choosing - and rocking - good fashion. ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears
Everyone grows and changes, but in Hollywood the maturing process sometimes requires more drastic measures like laying on the sex appeal, ditching your clothes and making sure everyone knows you're "not that innocent." We've combed through plenty of movies, videos and photo shoots to showcase how our favorite good girls decided to amp up their sex appeal. Britney Spears Britney Spears bu...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:26 PM by Tricia Romano
PopEater sat down a few days before the release of Whip It! (opening nationwide today) to talk to Juliette Lewis about her return to acting, lacing up to skate ten hours a day and her dream musical (it's twisted and would likely involve Terry Gilliam). Now find out why she compares first time director Drew Barrymore to Martin Scorsese after the jump. ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!