Posts with tag "DrewCarey"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and, really...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Dino Sossi
The show must go on, even in the dark. Craig Ferguson, host of 'The Late Late Show,' kept the cameras rolling and the jokes coming despite a power outage that darkened his studio. Ferguson was interviewing actress Alicia Silverstone when high winds in Los Angeles turned out the power at CBS studios and other parts of the city. (The power goes out at 9:05 in the video) ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
- TSA Agent Arrested and Fired After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman In LaGuardia Airport Bathroom
- Josh Duggar in Rehab: Inside the No-Frills Center Treating 'Addiction in a Biblical Way'
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball