Posts with tag "Duchess of York"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 10:41 AM by Nicki Gostin
It was a little over a year ago that Sarah Ferguson, ex-wife of Prince Andrew, found herself ensnared in a scandal. The Duchess of York was secretly videotaped receiving a suitcase stuffed with cash in exchange for what seemed like access to her ex-husband. The media tsunami that followed sent her into a deep hole of depression which she has only just started to climb out of. Now her new memoir,...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:47 PM by Rob Shuter
How do you solve a problem like Sarah? That's what members of the Royal Family are asking after The Duchess of York appeared on Oprah Winfrey's show again this week to talk about private family business and to say getting shut out of her nephew Wlliam's wedding was "so difficult." "If they had their way she would just stay out of the spotlight altogether, but that just isn't going to happen,"...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 11:46 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
It's bad enough that Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York, did not receive an invite to the Royal wedding, but now to add insult to injury the Royal black sheep has been asked to keep a low profile on the very special day. "The last thing the family wants is a picture of Sarah in a bikini on a beach popping up the day of the wedding or even worst mopping around by herself while everyone else i...
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 02:34 PM by Christine Fenno
While the groom's first cousins, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenia, will be VIP guests at Prince William and Kate Middleton's April 29 nuptials, their mother -- the Duchess of York -- won't be included in any royal wedding festivities. Why the snub? Sarah Ferguson, 51, was married for a decade to Prince Andrew (Prince William's paternal uncle) until her tabloid-mocked infidelities led to divorce ...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 08:37 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Ferguson has certainly been through a lot this week after her pay-for-access sting was published for the world to see. Now, the Duchess of York is looking to get things back on track both personally and financially, and none other than The Donald might be her new boss. All of the details on Sarah's possible 'Apprentice' endeavor ... after the jump!...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 02:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Dutchess of York Sarah Ferguson is at the center of a nasty undercover sting done by News of the World in which she was caught on tape seemingly offering access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew in exchange for nearly three-quarters of a million dollars. The News reporter was posing as a businessman in the undercover operation. PopEater's Rob Shuter has known Ferguson for years, and is urging people...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!