Posts with tag "ESPN"
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 02:11 PM by PopEater Staff
An athletic mega-event that's practically a national holiday, Super Bowl Sunday has a way of inspiring a whole lot of cooking, marketing, music-making and, yes, low-budget comedy bits. Resident ESPN jokester Kenny Mayne recently decided to take viewers on a "hard-hitting" tour of the town where Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy grew up: Greenfield, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Penn., smack...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been all quiet on the Lil Wayne front since he entered prison in March, but he returned to the Web on Friday with his new blog, weezythanxyou.com. "During my prison stint, I want my fans to know I love you. I want all of you to know that I appreciate all the mail I get, and this is my way of saying thank you," Weezy writes. Although he's behind bars for another -- hold on, let us check the...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 01:43 PM by Sam Brand
It's not what Tony Kornheiser said that got him suspended from ESPN's 'Pardon the Interruption,' it's who he said it about. "Respect for colleagues is paramount!" an ESPN rep tells USA Today. On Tuesday, Kornheiser was banned from the air for two weeks. The lesson? Don't talk trash about fellow anchors. No snide remarks about Hannah Storm's fashion sense, and by all means, no fat jabs at the...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 08:09 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Joslyn James Tiger Woods," "Peter Gammons," "As The World Turns," and "Biggest Loser Finale" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 11:17 AM by PopEater Staff
ESPN college football reporter Erin Andrews recently got a little dirty for a GQ photo shoot and behind the scenes video, posing alongside muddy football players in a dingy locker room. Check Out the Pics Below ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO