Posts with tag "ETrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either ha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ellie Goulding Joins The Voice As Adam Levine's Advisor
- It's True! Jared Leto Chopped Off All His Hair (Have the Kleenex Ready)
- Woman with Life-Threatening Illness Dies Days After Getting Married
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Michelle Williams Covers Elle U.K., Admits Being a Single Working Mom Leaves Her "Feeling Pretty Exhausted"
- ''Auntie'' Kristin Chenoweth Gives Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Broadway Dance Lessons—See the Cute Pic
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Working Together?! Stars Spark Collaboration Rumors With Matching Recording Studio Pics