Posts with tag "ETrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orlando Bloom Enjoys a Guys Night Out in N.Y.C.
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Personal Holiday Favorites
- Ashley Benson Slams Pretty Little Liars Poster For Being Too Photoshopped
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Estelle Parsons will toss Molotovs on Broadway in ?The Velocity of Autumn'
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal ?Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- Anne Hathaway Supports Husband Adam Shulman's Jewelry Launch—Get the Scoop!
- Adam Sandler to Guest Star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Super Bowl Episode! Find Out Who He's Playing...
- David Beckham Is an "Emotional Wreck," Can't Watch Friends or The Office Without Crying