Posts with tag "ETrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Try Top Chef Winner Hung Huynh's Tuna Tacos
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?