Posts with tag "Eat Pray Love"
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 05:58 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Just weeks ago, Julia Roberts was baring her body in a bikini. But when promoting 'Eat, Pray, Love' in Italy, she has suddenly gone undercover. Our pals at StyleList spotted the actress at the Rome premiere of 'EPL" on Sept. 16 in a long-sleeved, floor-length gown. The classic, black lace Dolce & Gabbana frock, which featured a collar-bone baring rounded neck and a bow at the waist,...
- Posted Aug 14th 2010 at 02:22 PM by Zach Dionne
Before 'Eat Pray Love' could hope to recreate its mega-successful book run on the big screen, someone had to adapt the dang thing. That someone was Jennifer Salt (pictured above left) -- onetime actress in films like 'Midnight Cowboy' and 'Sisters,' more recently a writer on 'Nip/Tuck.' Salt, 65, has had uncannily similar experiences to those of 'Eat Pray Love' memoirist Elizabeth Gilbert --...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Movie News
For women of a certain age, Julia Roberts is like a dinner of cotton candy and macaroni and cheese. She is comfort food for the soul. So lovely is she today that it is easy to forget that Julia has dodged many an image bullet, and the lovable actress is lucky that her personal drama played out before the advent of the 24/7 gossip news cycle. What gets us so jazzed about Julia's movies today...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 11:33 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Earlier this month, a call to arms on behalf of Sylvester Stallone's old guy blow-'em-up 'The Expendables' went out on the Internet, in the form of a movie trailer. The trailer chastised men: "You've been handing the keys to Hollywood to teenage girls and G.N.O," before identifying the Julia Roberts vehicle 'Eat Pray Love,' a film daring to open on the same day, as the enemy. It then exhorted all...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Zach Dionne
'Eat Pray Love,' set for cinemas Friday, has travel agencies hoping the Hollywood adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert's memoir-turned-movement gets people out there, traversing the globe, eatin', prayin', and lovin' along the way. "See the world for yourself on a transformational journey taken straight from Liz's itinerary in the film 'Eat Pray Love,'" writes STA Travel, a company offering...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Julia Roberts looked sexy in little black shorts at the 'Eat Pray Love' premiere Tuesday night in New York. The actress wore a chic and simple suit by Stella McCartney and satin Roger Vivier heels. She hit the red carpet with Javier Bardem and some of the film's other leading men, including Billy Crudup and Richard Jenkins. Co-star James Franco missed out on the action. Based on the...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 03:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Anyone watching the trailers to 'Eat Pray Love' can see how fantastic Julia Roberts looks. How does she do it? She told David Letterman that it's simple: what keeps her looking amazingly young and beautiful are her three kids and "the love of a good man." So why is Alan Kalter, the announcer on 'Late Show,' making it sound like the actress suffers from varicose veins? "Can I just log a tiny...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 11:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Julia Roberts believes "your face tells a story," and that's why the 42-year-old actress doesn't ever want to alter her life's narrative with plastic surgery, Botox or any other visage-altering treatments. In Hollywood, growing old gracefully is an endangered and even quaint idea, and Roberts can't understand why. "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Marketers are apparently banking on the fact that the target audience for the upcoming Julia Roberts vehicle 'Eat, Pray, Love,' single women of a certain age who are unhappy with their lives, are willing to whip out their credit cards to make themselves happier. Back in April, we wrote about Los Angeles-based jewelry company Dogeared, maker of pretty trinkets like "karma" and "chakra," inking...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 04:10 PM by Amber James
Elizabeth Gilbert's blockbuster memoir 'Eat, Pray, Love' is headed to the big screen and the trailer has arrived months before its August 13 release date. In the trailer, Gilbert (Julia Roberts) leaves her husband (Billy Crudup) and sets out on a year-long journey of self-discovery to Italy, India and Bali, where she, of course, eats, prays and finds love. 'Eat' also stars Javier Bardem, James...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!