Posts with tag "Ed ONeill"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Despite media reports that 'Modern Family' star Ed O'Neill had some harsh words regarding Jane Lynch's 'Glee' Emmy win, the actor is now denying that he said anything of the sort. Earlier this week, TV Guide Canada reported O'Neill as saying, "I love Jane, honestly I do. I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for t...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:51 PM by Zach Dionne
Speaking to TV critics at a press conference in LA, 'Modern Family' and 'Married ... With Children' star Ed O'Neill praised 'Glee' star Jane Lynch, then slammed her 2010 Emmy win. "I love Jane, honestly I do," O'Neill said, TV Guide Canada reports. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Sue Sylvest...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Gary Susman
Ed O'Neill is no stranger to comedy controversy. Twenty years ago, critics assailed his show 'Married... With Children' for risqué content that supposedly went too far. Now, his hit show 'Modern Family' is the target of criticism that it doesn't go far enough. The ABC sitcom's critics have noted that its gay couple, Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cameron (Eric Stonestreet), has not ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale