Posts with tag "Ed ONeill"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Despite media reports that 'Modern Family' star Ed O'Neill had some harsh words regarding Jane Lynch's 'Glee' Emmy win, the actor is now denying that he said anything of the sort. Earlier this week, TV Guide Canada reported O'Neill as saying, "I love Jane, honestly I do. I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:51 PM by Zach Dionne
Speaking to TV critics at a press conference in LA, 'Modern Family' and 'Married ... With Children' star Ed O'Neill praised 'Glee' star Jane Lynch, then slammed her 2010 Emmy win. "I love Jane, honestly I do," O'Neill said, TV Guide Canada reports. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Sue...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Gary Susman
Ed O'Neill is no stranger to comedy controversy. Twenty years ago, critics assailed his show 'Married... With Children' for risqué content that supposedly went too far. Now, his hit show 'Modern Family' is the target of criticism that it doesn't go far enough. The ABC sitcom's critics have noted that its gay couple, Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cameron (Eric Stonestreet), has not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!