Posts with tag "Ed ONeill"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Despite media reports that 'Modern Family' star Ed O'Neill had some harsh words regarding Jane Lynch's 'Glee' Emmy win, the actor is now denying that he said anything of the sort. Earlier this week, TV Guide Canada reported O'Neill as saying, "I love Jane, honestly I do. I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for t...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:51 PM by Zach Dionne
Speaking to TV critics at a press conference in LA, 'Modern Family' and 'Married ... With Children' star Ed O'Neill praised 'Glee' star Jane Lynch, then slammed her 2010 Emmy win. "I love Jane, honestly I do," O'Neill said, TV Guide Canada reports. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Sue Sylvest...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Gary Susman
Ed O'Neill is no stranger to comedy controversy. Twenty years ago, critics assailed his show 'Married... With Children' for risqué content that supposedly went too far. Now, his hit show 'Modern Family' is the target of criticism that it doesn't go far enough. The ABC sitcom's critics have noted that its gay couple, Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cameron (Eric Stonestreet), has not ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!
- WWE Diva Nattie Calls a Pet Psychic for Brie Bella's Traumatized Pooch—See the Ridiculous Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Hottest Guys of 2015 Super Bowl: See Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and More!