Posts with tag "EdHelms"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of t...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kansas Waiter Sporting a New Smile After Kind Stranger Leaves a Generous Tip
- Judi Dench Gets (Very) Candid About Aging: 'I'd Rather Be Young and Know Nothing'
- How to Catch a Bully: New Film Explores Both Sides of High School Harassment
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Harper Lee May Have Just Responded to a Reporter, Making Her Upcoming Book Release Even More Complicated
- Vince Vaughn Jokes That Frozen Is Probably Damaging His Daughter Lochlyn—Watch!
- Toy Story 4 Will Be a ''Romantic Comedy'' and a ''Separate Story'' From Original Trilogy