Posts with tag "EdHelms"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets a Mini-Mullet, Chrissy Teigen Rocks a Bob: Your Tuesday Star Hair Updates
- Pregnant Teen Strangled and Boyfriend Decapitated After Connecting with a Man on Craigslist for Sex
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles