Posts with tag "EdHelms"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of t...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Teen Mom's' Farrah Abraham watches MTV show for parenting tips
- Mitch Pileggi will return to 'The X-Files'
- 'Modern Family's' Julie Bowen sticks up for Sofia Vergara
- Ariana Grande Gets Back to Work After Her Breakup With Big Sean: "I'm Good I Promise"
- Courteney Cox Says Coco Arquette Is Planning Her Wedding to Johnny McDaid, Plays Friends "Heads Up!" Game
- Amy Schumer Lifts Her Dress to Show David Letterman Her "Vagina" on The Late Show—Watch the Funny Video Now!