Posts with tag "EdWardle"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video