Posts with tag "EdWardle"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five wee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film