Posts with tag "Eddie Cibrian"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 01:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
LeAnn Rimes is not a diva -- she just plays one on TV. Sunday night, the newlywed singer/actress guests on the season 3 premiere of Lifetime's 'Drop Dead Diva,' starring Brooke Elliott as an attorney. Rimes plays the ex-wife of a celebrity accused of a hit-and-run, and she's walking into the role winking at all the perceived drama surrounding her personal life. AOL TV spoke to the star about...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 08:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Newlyweds LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian finally left on their honeymoon Sunday-one month after they tied the knot, PEOPLE reports. The couple is vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Rimes and Cibrian weren't able to take an immediate honeymoon due to Rimes' work schedule but the country crooner told the magazine they were hoping to squeeze one in not long after the wedding. "We have to go ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 08:05 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
LeAnn Rimes insists she and Eddie Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville, have made peace, but that didn't stop the country songbird from stirring things up over the weekend by trying to nudge her "bonus mom" self into the spotlight for Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's day weekend to all the Mom's out there," she tweeted on Friday. "The 'Bonus Moms', Godmother's, Grandmothers and anyone who is a woman w...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Christine Fenno
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes just made her second walk down the aisle, but ex-husband Dean Sheremet has moved on from the painful end of his marriage, when Rimes was first discovered to be having an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, her new husband. Sheremet says, according to Us, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best." Rimes and Sheremet were married in 2002 and announced t...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2011 at 08:13 AM by Christine Fenno
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have tied the knot. The surprise wedding on Friday night was a small, intimate ceremony in California, witnessed by approximately 40 friends and relatives, according to People.com. "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married...surrounded by their closest family and friends," said a spokesman for the bride. "They thank everyone for their well wishes." The day after ...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rumors were running rampant Wednesday that LeAnn Rimes and fiance Eddie Cibrian were in negotiations to a do a reality show featuring her upcoming wedding. "The deal is nearly done," a source told UsMagazine.com. But Rimes took to her Twitter page to proclaim that the rumors were untrue. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the s...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
LeAnn Rimes got engaged to Eddie Cibrian over the holidays and we finally got a look at the engagement ring. The couple were spotted heading through Los Angeles' LAX Airport with Rimes proudly showing off her engagement ring, a platinum stunner featuring a 5-carat oval diamond set in rose gold fleur-de-lis. Celebuzz reports that the ring is estimated to have cost around $85,000. Rimes twe...
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After a tumultuous two years making headlines in the tabloids, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are officially getting married. "Yes, they were engaged over the holidays and are very happy," her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. The couple spent the Christmas holiday at home in Los Angeles and a source tells PEOPLE, they "had family and close friends in town who helped them celebrate." Rimes also s...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Dean Sheremet is the onetime backup dancer -- now a chef at New York hot spot Nobu 57 -- who married country singer LeAnn Rimes in 2002 and divorced her earlier this year, after news broke that his wife had fallen in love with married actor Eddie Cibrian during a 2008 TV movie shoot. With months of sordid headlines behind him, Sheremet is officially moving on. The 29-year-old has just gotten en...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Less than 24 hours after a rumor claiming LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were engaged took the web by storm, the country singer took to Twitter to set the record straight. "I've about had it with the lack of "reporting," Rimes Tweeted. "Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." Rimes then calls out E! News for publishing the untrue story. "Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- IHOP's Free Pancake Day Has Returned!
- Carrie Underwood Welcomes a Son
- WATCH: Cate Blanchett Gets Wicked in This Behind-the-Scenes Cinderella Clip
- 'Florida Man': Film cedes the floor to liquor store parking lot philosophers
- 'The Bachelor' recap: This week's 5 strangest moments
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now
- Justin Bieber Desperate for Seth Rogen to Roast Him
- Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!