Posts with tag "EddieMurphy"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Tom Ganjamie
With the news that Marlon Wayons will be playing comic great Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic, we at PopEater starting thinking about what other actors should be cast as some of America's comic legends. Here are ten funny people and their young Hollywood counterparts. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most i...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 03:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Just like you, celebs love nothing more than flocking to the beach to break the heat of summer. Unlike you, however, there are photographers camped out waiting to snap a photo of Hollywood's elite in bikinis or board shorts. So, since there's plenty of skin-heavy photos from this summer, we're asking our proud PopEater readers this Labor Day weekend to choose which celeb looked the best sans-cloth...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Those Around Zayn Malik 'Feel a Bit Misled' About His Departure from One Direction: Source
- Molly Sims Welcomes a Daughter - See Her Photo!
- Why Kerry Washington Was Live Tweeting While She Went into Labor
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues