Posts with tag "Edward Norton"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:41 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Let out a deep sigh, ladies. Edward Norton is, in fact, engaged. The Academy Award-nominated actor popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, producer Shauna Robertson, three weeks ago in India, according to The New York Post. The 41-year-old actor and his fiancee, who is linked to producing flicks like 'Superbad,' 'Knocked Up' and 'Pineapple Express,' have been dating for six years. ...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 11:44 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Edward Norton is best known for hard-hitting turns in cult-classic films like 'Fight Club' and 'American History X,' but he recently took a brief break from butt-kicking to launch Crowdrise.com, a social networking site that helps users raise money for the causes they care about. (Think of it as a super socially-conscious version of Facebook.) Crowdrise is shaping up to be as star-studded as ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Catherine Giudici Debuts New Hair for DWTS Finale; 'Sean Loves It!'
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg Reveals His Favorite "Coulson Lives" Fan Theories!
- Girls Gone Wild Creator Joe Francis Lashes Out at Jury That Convicted Him: "You Should Be Euthanized"
- Spice Girls' Unheard Demo Song "Strong Enough" Leaks Online—Listen Now!