Posts with tag "Edward Norton"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:41 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Let out a deep sigh, ladies. Edward Norton is, in fact, engaged. The Academy Award-nominated actor popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, producer Shauna Robertson, three weeks ago in India, according to The New York Post. The 41-year-old actor and his fiancee, who is linked to producing flicks like 'Superbad,' 'Knocked Up' and 'Pineapple Express,' have been dating for six years. ...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 11:44 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Edward Norton is best known for hard-hitting turns in cult-classic films like 'Fight Club' and 'American History X,' but he recently took a brief break from butt-kicking to launch Crowdrise.com, a social networking site that helps users raise money for the causes they care about. (Think of it as a super socially-conscious version of Facebook.) Crowdrise is shaping up to be as star-studded as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Official: Jessica Simpson's Legs Are Amazing
- The Daily Treat: 5 Perfect Photos of Dogs Surfing in Australia
- Joran van der Sloot Will Face U.S. Charges in Natalee Holloway Case
- Lena Dunham makes molestation joke, apologizes and adds 'women can have a lot of joke flexibility'
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' post-mortem: Creator Nic Pizzolatto on happy endings, season 2, and the future of Cohle and Hart
- ?How I Met Your Mother': The Mother says she's not going to die
- ?Bachelor' fans 14.5x more likely to be interested in divorce