Posts with tag "Edward Norton"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:41 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Let out a deep sigh, ladies. Edward Norton is, in fact, engaged. The Academy Award-nominated actor popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, producer Shauna Robertson, three weeks ago in India, according to The New York Post. The 41-year-old actor and his fiancee, who is linked to producing flicks like 'Superbad,' 'Knocked Up' and 'Pineapple Express,' have been dating for six years. ...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 11:44 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Edward Norton is best known for hard-hitting turns in cult-classic films like 'Fight Club' and 'American History X,' but he recently took a brief break from butt-kicking to launch Crowdrise.com, a social networking site that helps users raise money for the causes they care about. (Think of it as a super socially-conscious version of Facebook.) Crowdrise is shaping up to be as star-studded as Twitt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Bruce Jenner Is Still Keeping His Name Private - an Expert Weighs In
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Prince William and Prince Harry Attend Separate Military Ceremonies Before Kate Middleton Gives Birth
- Kim Kardashian Admits Bruce Jenner's Transition Has Been a "Hard Adjustment," Says Family Is in Therapy
- Bruce Jenner's Daughter Kendall Jenner Revisits 5th Grade Tribute to Dad—See Her Beautiful Post!