Posts with tag "Eli Roth"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Peaches Geldof and director-actor Eli Roth have reportedly split up after an eight-month courtship. According to the Sunday Mirror, the couple cited work commitments and too much time apart as the main causes of the split. A source close to the pair reveals: "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy. But...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Between all the amazing tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Academy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. Even before the ceremony began, 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth decided to work on his tan. "Last minute Oscar preparations," Roth writes on Twitter. See more...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!