Posts with tag "Eli Roth"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Peaches Geldof and director-actor Eli Roth have reportedly split up after an eight-month courtship. According to the Sunday Mirror, the couple cited work commitments and too much time apart as the main causes of the split. A source close to the pair reveals: "Peaches is really sad that things didn't work out with Eli. They were very much in love and she'd never been so nuts about a guy. But...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Between all the amazing tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Academy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. Even before the ceremony began, 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth decided to work on his tan. "Last minute Oscar preparations," Roth writes on Twitter. See more...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case