Posts with tag "EliRoth"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered wit...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Award Speech
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Win Big in Christian Siriano Gowns
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- SAG Awards 2015: We live-blogged it
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards