Posts with tag "EliRoth"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Chris Brown trial on assault charge could start Wednesday
- Lupita Nyong'o named by People magazine as 'World's Most Beautiful' for 2014
- ESPN to air cable's first ever NFL playoff game
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day