Posts with tag "Elijah Wood"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
Elijah Wood stars in a rather unusual new comedy on FX called 'Wilfred' (airs Thursdays), and will be reprising his most famous role, Frodo Baggins, in the 'Hobbit' movies. Wood who still looks far younger than his 30 years, is excited for both completely different projects and tells PopEater why he played a disappearing act the last year or two. He warns 'Rings' fans that his 'Hobbit' part is m...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
If you don't have very young children, there's a chance that the Nickelodeon show 'Yo Gabba Gabba!' isn't on your radar. The series features four brightly-colored monsters learning lessons about nutrition, hygiene and sharing - from each other and their good buddy Lance Rock, a live-action role played by a Los Angeles DJ in orange spandex and a wacky hat. So why are more and more adults jumping...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House D...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Swallows His Pride to Award FA Cup Trophy to Rival Team
- Muslim Woman Claims She Was Discriminated Against on Flight After She Asked for an Unopened Diet Coke
- Woman Sentenced to 30-Mile Walk after Bailing on Cab Ride
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- B.B. King Honored at Mississippi Funeral, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton Pay Tribute to Blues Legend
- Prince William Calls for FIFA Reform Amid Corruption Scandal, Wears Glasses at 2015 FA Cup Final—See Photos!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''