Posts with tag "ElijahWood"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
If you don't have very young children, there's a chance that the Nickelodeon show 'Yo Gabba Gabba!' isn't on your radar. The series features four brightly-colored monsters learning lessons about nutrition, hygiene and sharing - from each other and their good buddy Lance Rock, a live-action role played by a Los Angeles DJ in orange spandex and a wacky hat. So why are more and more adults jumping...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House D...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sikh Man Who Removed Turban to Help Child Rewarded with an Extremely Sweet Surprise
- Adam Lambert on Mom Leila: I Was Never Made to Feel Bad About Myself
- 15 Funfetti Recipes That Are Really a Party in Your Mouth
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Rewind! 10 Best Style Moments From Kimye's Wedding Week One Year Later
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Sole Custody of 2 Children Amid Years-Long Legal Battle, Kids Ordered to Return to U.S.
- Brendan Fitzpatrick Shops for Morgan Stewart's Enagement Ring, Willing to Spend Up to $500,000—See the #RichKids Clip!