Posts with tag "ElinNordegren"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods has two kids. In a parallel universe, he's got several more. On Monday, adult film star Joslyn James told 'Inside Edition' that Tiger got her pregnant in 2007 and 2009. But she never told the golf superstar that she was carrying his child. Elin Nordegren's pregnancies overlapped with her own, and James "didn't want to ruin anything," she says in the provocative interview. There's not m...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline, Tiger Woods is leaving sex addiction rehab by the end of this week. His wife Elin reportedly flew to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to bring him home, sources said, adding that the couple plan to go away together, alone, for a few days. "Tiger and Elin want to be alone out of public when he leaves the clinic," the source says. Woods has allegedly been undergoing a sex add...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 12:47 PM by PopEater Staff
While drama surrounding Tiger Woods' affair continues to be played out in the media, two sources close to Tiger Woods' wife are filling in the blanks about what triggered the Thanksgiving Day scandal. The Daily Beast's Gerald Posner reveals that days before the National Enquirer released a story claiming Woods had an affair with Rachel Uchitel, Woods swore to Elin Nordegren it was completely false...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
A bare-chested Tiger Woods graces the cover of the upcoming Vanity Fair, lifting weights in the photos taken by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz before his sex scandal erupted. Pulitzer-Prize-winning author Buzz Bissinger delves into the world's most famous golfer's fall from grace. According to Bissinger, Woods' approval rating following revelations of his reported affairs has plummet...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Has it really been a week since we last heard a major update on the biggest sports story of the year? Indeed, it has. But that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Though Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on....
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The possible divorce between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren thanks to the massive infidelity scandal plaguing the golf great could wind up being one of the most costly in history. In a report given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style magazine, Woods may lose more than $400 million should he divorce his wife. Got that? $400+ million. U.S. Dollars! Details After the Jump!...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods' sex scandal is, like, the biggest thing to hit the Internet since that dancing baby gif. Perhaps it's presumptuous of us to assume you missed out on anything that went down. But you're a human, and you've gotta blink every once in a while. This is the very eventful week that was for the world's greatest golfer....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 08:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
First Elin Nordegren was spotted on the town unfettered by a wedding band. Then movers were seen backing into Tiger Woods' Windermere, FL home. Now rumors abound that Elin is leaving Tiger. Sources say the divorce is all but official. And Elin already has a meeting planned with a famed California divorce lawyer. Can't say we didn't see this coming....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 11:42 AM by Sam Brand
Where can you find Theresa Rogers pictures? How about nowhere. The alleged mistress No. 15 has kept her public exposure to a minimum. And what's up with Tiger Woods' first golf course, the massive $1 billion project on the outskirts of Dubai? Is it still getting built? And has Elin Nordegren really hired a divorce lawyer? It looks like it. See what's up in Tiger land today....
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other stars are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders