Posts with tag "Eliot Spitzer"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
CNN executives are so excited about disgraced former New York guv Eliot Spitzer's new show that they are building him a brand new set at their Columbus Circle offices in NYC. However, sources tell me that one of the network's newest stars, Larry King replacement Piers Morgan, thinks they shouldn't even bother. "This is not the sort of lead-in Piers will tolerate when he replaces King at 9PM,"...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: I'm all about second chances. We live, we learn, we make mistakes. And if you're in the public eye, these mistakes are magnified and exploited. But former New York governor Eliot Spitzer and his infamous call girl Ashley Dupre didn't just get second chances after getting wrapped up in a national scandal. They were both afforded entirely new opportunities, not because they were in any...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:17 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger's tale keeps getting longer - not that Julie Postle is exactly fresh meat for the media grinder. We've heard of her before, though not until now do we know the name of the "Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress." But she's just one of a couple ladies hitting headlines today who are or have been involved in scurrilous sex scandals. Ashley Dupre, former Governor Eliot Spitzer's high class...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case