Posts with tag "ElisabethHasselbeck"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 05:44 PM by PopEater Staff
'The View' got heated when Whoopi Goldberg defended Nevada Senator Harry Reid's racial remarks about President Barack Obama. Reid was accused of saying Obama would be a good presidential candidate even though he's African American -- using a word considered outdated to describe the president. "Negro is not a bad word. There are a lot of worse things he could have said," Goldberg says. The argument ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 08:39 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Adam Lambert -
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck
If you like drama, you may want to set your DVR to tape 'The View' on Thursday, as there is going to be an old-fashioned throwdown between host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and the newly-controversial Adam Lambert. Word is the conservative host is ready to pounce on the openly gay star's recent racy performance. Also in the column, Elton comforts Billy Joel and Catherine Zeta Jones is one classy gal. ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sir Ian McKellen stopped by 'The View' on Thursday for a friendly chat about his latest project, but ended up schooling Whoopi Goldberg on the difference between Dumbledore and Gandalf. After discussions about his TV series 'The Prisoner' and a semi-testy exchange with Elisabeth Hasselbeck about flu shots and government health care, McKellen got asked: "Are you coming back in 'Harry Potter'?" ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
Just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse for 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' stars Jon and Kate Gosselin in their legal battle over the show and their children, they've something even more powerful than our nation's judicial system: the long arm of the fictional law on 'Law & Order'. Since the debut of the franchise, 'Law & Order' (and its spin-off shows) have specialized in ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Elisabeth Hasselbeck returned to 'The View' today with a little more than expected -- her nipple. The co-host of the chatfest ended her maternity leave and was back on the show, bringing with her a photo of her newborn Isaiah -- but that wasn't the picture that caused a controversy. When sending around a different pic of her son to family and friends, she realized something was wrong. "You ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 10:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Either Jon Gosselin is watching the kids or Kate found a great babysitter, because the reality mother of eight is taking two days off of her busy parenting schedule to fill in for a vacationing Elisabeth Hasselbeck on 'The View' for in September. ...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
If you don't see Elisabeth Hasselbeck on 'The View' for a few weeks, it's because she just gave birth this weekend to her third child. Hasselbeck and her husband Tim welcomed son Isaiah Timothy on Sunday afternoon, according to a blog post on 'The View' blog on ABC's site. Little Isaiah weighed in at 7lbs., 7 oz. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set