Posts with tag "Elisabetta Canalis"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 04:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although he's marketed himself as the perennial bachelor, maybe we're wrong when it comes to silver fox, George Clooney's stance on marriage? Clooney's longtime girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, recently told Italian magazine, Chi (via Us Weekly), that she does not plan on living the bachelorette life forever. "I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time be...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
George Clooney is one lucky man. His beautiful and very fit girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, was out flaunting her bikini body yesterday off the coast of France. The model enjoyed lunch with friends aboard Roberto Cavalli's yacht and later soaked up some rays, showing off her flawless figure. Cannes has been crawling with some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities, in town for the famous Cann...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 08:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Happy Birthday, George Clooney! Celebrating his May 6 birthday, Clooney was spotted in Beverly Hills dining at Mr. Chow along with his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Joining the couple for the meal, according to the New York Post, were restaurateur Michael Chow and his wife, Eva. Other famous guests were seen congratulating the Kentucky native on his milestone birthday. The luxe eatery...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though George Clooney has said before that he doesn't want to get married again or have children, it turns out his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis feels the exact same way. "[Getting pregnant has] never been an objective for me," Canalis told the Italian edition of Cosmopolitan (via PEOPLE). "My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." Clooney may have found the woman of his dreams! ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 09:50 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When George Clooney sat down for an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan, he made it clear to the world that he doesn't want to get married again. Too bad he forgot to mention this to longtime girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. "I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married," George told 'Piers Morgan Tonight' on Friday. "Yeah, so I've proven how good I was at it, and I just ... I'm ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:17 PM by Christine Fenno
On Friday, George Clooney resolved to stay single, despite near-constant speculation about whether he'll ever wed his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Clooney, 49, appeared on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight' alongside his father, veteran journalist Nick Clooney. And according to Us, the Oscar winner's dad said he "yearned for the moment" his famous son would tie the knot. But Clooney mad...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 11:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Coordinating outfits with your significant other often leads to trouble with the fashion police. After all, who can forget Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake hitting the red carpet in his-and-her denim evening attire? But everything that George Clooney touches has loads of class so why should his matching attire with Italian model/actress girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis be any different? Our pa...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Stars needing a little PR jolt would be wise to follow Elisabetta Canalis' example: Flash a fake engagement ring. And wait. George Clooney's other half set off a firestorm at a dinner in Italy when she held up her left hand and flaunted something resembling a giant, glittery rock. TMZ quickly posted photos -- couching them by saying the bauble only "looked like" a will-you-marry-me diamond. ...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:41 PM by PopEater Staff
George Clooney is a stickler about his privacy; keeping his private life private is something he cares about deeply. Which makes his girlfriend's candid interview in the latest edition of Italian Vanity Fair all the more surprising. PEOPLE has a sneak peek of the interview in which Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian model/actress who's been dating the movie star since 2009, opens up how Clooney pampe...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 09:40 PM by PopEater Staff
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has been implicated in a cocaine scandal surrounding two nightclubs in Milan, Italy, RadarOnline.com reports. It's been alleged that Canalis was doing cocaine in one of the nightclubs in 2007. "I remember taking cocaine with Elisabetta Canalis and two others," Karima Menad, a model-turned-prostitute, told prosecutors in documents obtained by Italia...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Makeup-Free Kim Kardashian Pulls a Miley Cyrus as She Sticks Her Tongue Out in Revealing Selfie
- Are the Real Housewives of Orange County Feuding Again? Get the Scoop on Their Secret Bowling Night!
- Prince William Entertains Children in a Ball Pit, Dresses as a Samurai During Japan Trip—Get the Details!