Posts with tag "Elizabeth Hurley"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Elizabeth Hurley is now officially divorced following her December 2010 split from businessman, Arun Nayar. The parting of ways was signed on the dotted line with the cited reason being "unreasonable behavior," according to People. The pair tied the knot in 2007 at an English castle -- not far off from a royal wedding -- and had a four year courtship leading up to their nuptials. But emotional ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 10:10 AM by Nicki Gostin
Sounds like Elizabeth Hurley's fling with Australian cricketing champ Shane Warne is truly over. The British model and actress, who carried on a torrid affair with the Aussie sporting star and even flew down under for a romantic rendezvous, says they remain "very good friends." Instead, it sounds like Liz may have come full circle and returned to her ex-love Hugh Grant, although strictly as ...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 02:03 PM by Christine Fenno
Elizabeth Hurley, who confirmed last year that she was separated from husband Arun Nayar, has formalized the split by filing divorce papers in London. According to Us, the actress, 45, cited her spouse's "unreasonable behavior" as the reason for ending the four-year marriage. The couple began seeing one another in 2003 and wed in 2007, hosting extravagant weddings in both Britain and Nayar's ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 08:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Thursday was not a bad day to be a brunette actress in her mid-40s. Diane Lane and Elizabeth Hurley landed highly coveted roles in Hollywood's 'Superman' and 'Wonder Woman' remakes, respectively. 'Secretariat' actress Diane Lane scored the role of Martha Kent, the adoptive mother of Kal-El/Superman/Clark Kent, in Warner Bros. upcoming 'Superman' movie, according to EW.com. Lane, 46, was the ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Is it her? Is it them? Does she have a body of scales beneath her clothes? Why do men consistently cheat on the absolutely stunning Elizabeth Hurley? The latest cheater is the Australian former cricket player Shane Warne. Chloe Conrad, a 26-year-old porn star, recently revealed explicit text messages she alleges Warne sent her after he and Hurley hooked up. She also divulged very dirty ...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Nicki Gostin
It seems that Elizabeth Hurley did not have such a wonderful Valentine's Day. The 45-year-old English actress has been in Melbourne, Australia, for the last week, holed up in the mansion of her current boyfriend, Aussie ex-cricketer Shane Warne. Chloe Conrad, a 26-year-old porn star, just revealed explicit text messages that she claims Warne sent her AFTER he and Hurley began dating and also ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 07:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Back in 2007, the couple tied the knot in lavish ceremonies on two continents. But wedded bliss was a distant memory today, as British beauty Elizabeth Hurley took to Twitter to announce that she separated weeks ago from husband Arun Nayar. Hurley, 45, had recently been dogged by tabloid rumors in the U.K. alleging an affair with Australian cricket pro Shane Warne, according to E! News. A new ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 08:15 PM by PopEater Staff
In case you were wondering how model Elizabeth Hurley keeps her svelte figure, she's got some information you might be able to use. "Btw my diet survived the onslaught of phenomenal vacation food-doctors disagree, but I swear by almost nothing for breakfast for adults," she Tweeted Tuesday. "Mugs of hot water first thing, maybe an espresso and a few oat cakes mid morning." This isn't actually ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shari Duval Pairs Dogs With Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Nigella Lawson blurts 'I am not a drug addict,' cop says
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!