Posts with tag "ElizabethTaylor"
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Scott Harris
James Franco has a long list of impressive credits on his resume, including mainstream and cult hits such as 'Spider-man' and 'Pineapple Express'. But this month he will finally receive the ultimate accolade for any true Hollywood star: a guest spot on 'General Hospital'. Yes, it's true: the dreamy Franco, who is known for unusual career choices such as his decision to temporarily drop acting...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Tricia Romano
We already know that death sometimes pays off for artists. In Michael Jackson's case, death is paying off in dollars ($20 million worldwide so far), but will it pay off in pretty gold statuettes? Elizabeth Taylor might have been a tad hyperbolic when she Tweeted: "It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Michael Jackson's family is staying hush about the new documentary 'This Is It,' his long-time friend Elizabeth Taylor hasn't been able to quit talking about the film on Twitter. In a series of tweets, Taylor said, "It is the single most brilliant piece of film making I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity," she said. "To say the man is a...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Before Madonna, before Britney, before Lindsay, before Paris, there was Liz. Elizabeth Taylor that is; Hollywood's very first "It" girl. Kicking off her career with a star turn in 'National Velvet' at the age of 12 and keeping star-watchers on the edge of their seat for nearly seven decades, Taylor created the mold that today's starlets will never break. We may think the wild children of 2009...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Elizabeth Taylor wants the world to know her heart surgery went well, all in 140 characters of less. A tweet appeared several hours ago that the film icon was recovering from her heart procedure nicely. ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 04:29 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Elizabeth Taylor says she's headed to the hospital for a heart procedure. The 77-year-old actress tells her followers on Twitter that she is to undergo a "very new" procedure to improve heart function that "involves repairing my leaky valve using a clip device" rather than open-heart surgery. She said that she plans to inform her followers when the procedure is complete. "Any prayers you happen...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson's Leg Muscles Are at an All-Time High: A Photo Roundup
- Iggy Azalea Falls Off Stage During MTV VMA Benefit Concert (VIDEO)
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge
- Is Cameron Diaz ready to marry rocker Benji Madden?
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever