Posts with tag "Elle Magazine"
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jett Wells
In early November, Jessica Alba made headlines for her controversial interview with Elle Magazine for its December issue, saying "good actors never use [scripts]." This agitated screenwriter John August, provoking him to bash her on his blog. But now the rest of the interview has leaked, and it gets a whole lot worse. The extended interview with Alba, posted on jessicaalba.net in PDF form, reve...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Jett Wells
When Jessica Alba trashed on movie scripts -- apparently "good actors never use [them]" -- in the December issue of Elle, it didn't take long for a screenwriter to hit back. John August, writer of 'Big Fish' and 'Charlie's Angels,' wrote a scathing blog post in response to Alba's insistence that actors ignore the script unless it's "amazing writing." "Following your logic, you've never been in ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 05:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Jessica Alba has filmed an impressive 25 movies over the course of her two decades in Hollywood, but the actress's most important role these days is playing mother to her daughter, Honor. The 'Machete' star, who appears on the cover of December's Elle Magazine, opens up in the issue about how her lack of confidence used to hold her back and how she views her previous roles. "I know I haven't bee...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Keira Knightley is one English rose who has not only crossed the pond, but has made quite a splash on her way. In her recent interview with ELLE Magazine, the 'Pirates of the Carribean' star gives her take on honesty, infidelity, and the media scrutiny she's come to expect with stardom. On criticism of her acting: "Oh, they still say that! Every time I do an interview with the English press, on...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 06:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria Beckham is known for her style, seemingly inability to smile and her soccer stud husband, David Beckham. But she opened up to ELLE Magazine for a candid interview to talk about her deepest insecurities, her rumored breast augmentation and what it's like being a wife and mother in the spotlight. See interview excerpts and more photos, after the jump. >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Knox Speaks: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!