Posts with tag "EllenDegeneres"
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 10:07 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ellen DeGeneres isn't on the panel of 'American Idol' anymore, but that doesn't mean she can't share some laughs with new 'Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez. The two stars collaborated on an elaborate prank targeting two unsuspecting people on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' earlier this week. Via a hidden microphone, DeGeneres directed Lopez with verbal cues, as J.Lo interviewed two potential...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Videos -
- Ellen DeGeneres -
- Jennifer Hudson -
- Just Jared
It looks like Jennifer Hudson may have passed along her sense of rhythm to her young son, David. The pair stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' this week, and the popular talk show show host boogied with the little guy on set. According to Just Jared, Hudson, 29, appeared on the daytime show to chat with DeGeneres about her weight loss struggle. The soulful singer recently teamed up with Weight...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Ellen DeGeneres finally made her 'American Idol' debut on Tuesday night, sitting along side Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi at the judges' table. It was Hollywood week on 'Idol,' and DeGeneres proved from the get go that she was there to work and not overshadow the contestants. DeGeneres seems to be fitting in nicely, and she's been getting nothing but raves from critics. See what...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 06:12 AM by PopEater Staff
After months of speculation, Ellen DeGeneres will finally have the chance to prove herself worthy of the seat between 'American Idol' judges Kara, Randy and Simon. Tuesday night marks her much anticipated 'Idol' debut, replacing former judge Paula Abdul. The addition of DeGeneres to the gang is expected to boost viewership, which has been down compared to previous seasons, Reuters reports. Fox...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:22 PM by Sam Brand
The Howard Stern 'American Idol' rumors are no longer just rumors. On Monday, the shock jock addressed the situation on his radio show, saying he'd accept a seat in the judges' booth for the right price. "They'd have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough," Stern said on Monday. That wasn't all he said, though it was probably the least offensive thing that came out of his...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
With Simon Cowell on the brink of ditching 'American Idol' to take the throne of 'X-Factor,' insiders tell me that executives have figured out a way to ease him out of the conversation this year -- focus on Ellen. Brilliant! Nice is the new mean in 2010, and unlike Simon, you know we're always more nice than naughty. After the jump, more details on Simon's shrinking 'Idol' role, plus George...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and,...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Christmas is upon us. And we know most people celebrating the holiday would prefer to be with family. But we wondered which stars they would want to spend it with if they could. And PopEater reader's choice? Ellen DeGeneres. The talk show host, who is also one-half of PopEater's favorite celebrity couple, defeated Jennifer Aniston, garnering 36 percent of over 64K votes to Jen's 31 percent....
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have a lot of fans. In a poll asking who was the favorite celebrity couple of the year, the talk show host and actress took the top honor. Thirty-one percent of over 27K voters chose DeGeneres and de Rossi over other couples, including Beyonce and Jay-Z and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who both tied for second with 22 percent of the vote....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Teen Son Charged with Fatally Shooting Parents in Capistrano Mansion
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- PBS' Miles O'Brien optimistic only 3 weeks after losing arm
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene