Posts with tag "Ellie Kemper"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kathryn Fiore Remains Hospitalized Following Daughter's Difficult Delivery
- Jaime Pressly Chops Off Her Hair - What Do You Think?
- Harley Pasternak Blogs: Why You Shouldn't End Your Love Affair with Chocolate
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- Double Rainbow Guy Returns With Video of Yosemite Park Forest Fire: "I Fear Nothing!"
- Fifty Shades of Grey Gets a Director: Sam Taylor-Johnson "Will Honor" E.L. James' Book
- Nigella Lawson Throat-Grabbing Incident: New Photo, Plus Everything We Know About Alleged Choking