Posts with tag "EltonJohn"
- Posted Feb 20th 2010 at 07:02 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Elton John reveals...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 06:22 AM by Steven Avalos
Pyrotechnics, faceless back up dancers and a one of a kind piano face off with Elton John -- Lady Gaga's performance at Sunday night's Grammy Awards was truly a spectacle that won't soon be forgotten. This isn't the first time Gaga has wowed the world with her often show stopping brand of "performance art". We've compiled the best from Gaga's relatively brief but prolific career-- blood, flames...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 08:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga opened up the Grammy Awards with her usual (or perhaps unusual) style with a green glittery dress, shoulder pads and high heels. The high-energy 'Poker Face' performance was short and as previously reported, the song switched over to her duet with Elton John. Both he and Gaga were pushed out on stage to duet with dueling pianos to 'Speechless' and 'Your Song.' Both emerged with large,...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2010 at 08:09 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Elton John says he has been helping rapper Eminen fight drug problems for more than a year. John told BBC Radio Saturday that Eminem is succeeding in his well-publicized battle against substance abuse. "I've been helping Eminem over the last 18 months and he's doing brilliantly," John says, reports the British Press Association. "I'm there if people want my help. If people ask for help you tell...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Flu and a bout of E-coli have caused Elton John to cancel a few shows in the U.K. and postpone several American stops he had planned with Billy Joel, Usmagazine.com reports. According to his official Web site, the 62-year-old singer has a "serious case of e-coli bacterial infection and influenza."...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Fast & Furious 7 Production to Resume After Months-Long Delay Following Paul Walker's Death
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Photo on Instagram, Calls Out Commenter Who Tells Her to "Cover Up"—Take a Look!
- Juan Pablo Galavis Took The Bachelor "Very Seriously," Family Says—He Just Couldn't Propose Yet!