Posts with tag "Emily Maynard"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Though she may have won over 'Bachelor' Brad Womack on 'The Bachelor,' the love didn't seem to last for Emily Maynard. The newly-single reality star is rumored to be in the running to star in the next season of 'The Bachelorette.' Maynard won the last season of the ABC matchmaking show, but she and Womack just weren't meant to be. The happy couple apparently wasn't so happy -- they seemed on th...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 09:54 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
For months we've been asking 'are they or aren't they?' but now Emily Maynard is finally speaking out about her failed small screen romance with 'The Bachelor,' Brad Womack. After giving single gals across the nation the teary-eyed, down on one knee finale they needed last March on the season finale of the reality show, Maynard and Womack couldn't keep the spark alive once the cameras stopped roll...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just days after it was confirmed 'The Bachelor' winner Emily Maynard returned her engagement ring to Brad Womack, Maynard turned to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their ongoing support. "Thank you so much for the support and love. It means more to me than you know. Busy weekend so I'll see you on Monday! Ephesians 4:29" she Tweeted. According to UsMagazine.com, Maynard was spotted ru...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
If there was any question about the status of Emily Maynard and Brad Womack's relationship (or lack there of), the answer is now crystal clear. The winner of 'The Bachelor' has reportedly returned her engagement ring. According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 12:59 PM by PopEater Staff
It's over, 'Bachelor' fans. Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports. "Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished." Another source added, "Emily was very close t...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Jo Piazza
We now know it's splitsville for 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard. Of course, we had to suffer the entire 'After the Rose' ceremony to learn that nothing is turning up roses for the reality television couple. Our body language expert Vincent Harris says he knew right from the start that these two were kaput. The subconscious doesn't lie, and Brad and Emily's bodies were pretty much scr...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard on last night's 'Bachelor' finale, millions of fans were shocked to learn that the couple have already gone through a breakup, and while Brad told viewers he was ready for marriage, sources tell me the couple has since broken up for good. "Emily is so insecure, she just isn't cut out for all the fame and attention her relationship...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)