Posts with tag "EmilyBlunt"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, the ladies of the red carpet were a bunch of messes. Outfits were either too outlandish, such as Sophia Loren's homage to Big Bird, or so mind-numbingly boring we've been bashing our head o...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like actor John Krasinski will soon be walking down the aisle. 'The Office' star popped the question to actress Emily Blunt, whom he's been dating since November 2008. "We can confirm that John and Emily are engaged," his rep told PEOPLE. The two started dating shortly after Blunt split from Canadian singer Michael Buble in July 2008 after three years of dating....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Knox Speaks: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!